Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

March 4, 2011

welcome

Hello and welcome to my decor blog. I am starting this blog so that I
1) get away from posting decor projects on my family blog and
2) have a place to post and share my projects.

I have had a lot of people ask me about little projects I have done here and there and thought this would be a great way to share what I have done. I am so excited about this new venture of mine and hope that I can keep it going and maybe inspire a few people along the way.

If there is something that you like please feel free to comment or email me:

elyselarsen@gmail.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What an awesome blog you have! I love your style!!! Great job with all of the rooms! They are fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...