Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

May 31, 2011

Spring into June

If you live here in Utah, you will know that Spring has slowly made its appearance.
Now that its June, I finally feel like Spring is in the air. 
Over the past few weeks I have been watching my plants and trees bloom and grow, and in the process I found a little surprise.


I walked by my front door and saw a robin making a nest in my favorite tree. 
A few days later I grabbed my camera and went in for a closer look.


To my surprise I saw 4 beautiful robin eggs. Aren't they pretty?? 

For the next couple weeks I would check on them to see if they hatched and finally the other day they did!


They aren't as pretty. Actually they are pretty ugly! 

Today I just checked on them and they are starting to get cuter.
Its crazy what a difference a few days can make.


Its been hard to get pictures of these babies since the Momma bird is always near. 
This morning she was feeding her babies and it was The.Cutest.Thing.Ever!
This was as close as I could get to the scene...


I love Spring and all that it brings with it, but I do hope that the warm and sunny days are around the corner!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...