Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

May 17, 2011

It's finished!

I FINALLY finished my crown molding!!!
It has been such a pain, and I complained A LOT, but now that it is done I am so happy with the outcome!

I spent DAYS preparing the molding for painting...then I spent 2 days painting. 
As I went around taping, I took a magic eraser and cleaned it. As you can see it was pretty dirty...


This made it so that I really only had to do one coat of paint. 
I chose to do 2 coats just because I had extra paint, but some areas I only did one...like behind the cabinets. 
You cant even tell a difference.


As I said before, our house has many weird angles, so it made sense for us to hire someone to help.

 This edge was kind of tricky, but I love how it turned out.


Here are some before and after shots...


Makes a nice difference, huh?! 
While we were at it we did the Master as well.


 This room is SLOWLY coming along. It is still far from where it needs to be, but crown molding makes everything look nicer.

3 comments:

Pine Tree Home said...

Trim DOES change a room. Looks fab.

Reenie said...

It looks great!

Sherri said...

LOVE it. Would love to know the paint color of your master bedroom.
If you would share via email nutthse(at)bellsouth(dot)net
THANKS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...