Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

June 20, 2011

Cute Fathers Day Ideas

Well I know that yesterday was Father's Day, but I couldn't post this before because my Husband reads this blog. So now I guess I will share some ideas for next year!

I don't normally do much for Father's Day besides the routine breakfast in bed and kids drawings, but this year I found some super cute ideas online that I couldn't resist.

For Father's Day I got my Husband a new i pad case that had a blue-tooth keyboard attached. 
One of my friends shared this idea and I couldn't pass it up!


Its called an i dad. So creative! 
I made the larger one for my Husband and stuck it inside his i pad case and the smaller one I sent to my Dad with a gift card inside. 
For the how-to instructions check out Tip Junkie.

Next my neighbors and I made some super cute grill cupcakes.  
I love how they turned out!




The grill is made out of white chocolate, the hamburger is a tootsie roll, and the cheese and sausages are starbursts. 
Eric saw them and couldn't believe that I made them...he was actually shocked! 

Then lastly I found a cute (and free!) Father's Day download from Shindig Parties 2 Go
I just downloaded it and sent the whole file to UPS to print on thick card stock and cut it out.





So if you like any of these ideas be sure to pin them to your Pinterst and save them for next year!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...