Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

June 24, 2011

The best invention ever...

is this...


For Mother's Day my Husband got me this steam mop. 
After testing my neighbors, I decided that I needed one. 
I begged and begged Eric for one and it came just in time for Mother's Day. 

I got it all assembled and tried it out and was sadly disappointed.
It leaked water everywhere, left streak marks and after a few minutes would stop steaming. 
Not at all the experience I had with my neighbors. 
So we tried it for a few weeks hoping it would go away or maybe it was assembled wrong when finally I gave in and sent it back. 

Well finally they sent me a new one and I must say that I am so happy with the new one. 
It is perfect!!

A few days after my mop arrived my son was playing out in the sand box. 
He kept running in and out and tracked all of this sand onto my floors.


Normally my OCD self would be going crazy, but I knew it would be a cinch to clean up with my new mop! 
I just let him play all day and didn't even worry about it.

 This thing is awesome!
It swivels so nicely and can get into corners and tough spots so easily.


And the best part is that it cleans and sanitizes at the same time which is great when you have a toddler crawling around. 
That was probably what sold me on the thing, the fact that this little man can go all over my floors without the worry of germs or harsh chemicals.

 
 
So bottom line is if you have a lot of hardwood floors like I do,
then this is a must have!!

3 comments:

Brynn said...

Make sure you only use distilled water. Loved mine for almost a year and now it is clogged due to hard water :(

Julie said...

How much are they paying you to advertise for them?

{Elyse} said...

Brynn- Thanks for the tip, I will keep that in mind when I use it! and very funny Julie, I didn't get paid anything! I just like to pass on the news when I find a great product :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...