Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

September 24, 2011

Studio 5 details

This week I had the opportunity of bringing Studio 5 into my home. 
It all started a few months ago when I heard about a segment they do called Happy Home. Each month they feature a decorating idea that makes your home happy. They go to different homes and film a short segment on something that makes their home "happy". I sent in a picture of my laundry room a while back and got called by Jill Grover to set up a time to film my segment. Originally it was to be done in July, but they got backed up and had to postpone it until October.


This last Monday Jill called me and asked if she could come tomorrow! Of course I obliged, but instantly was freaking out! I got off the phone and immediately started to clean and detail my home.

When they got here we talked about what we were going to film, got me set up with a mic and started to film. It only took about 20 min. and seemed to be over before it even started. They interviewed me on my laundry room and playroom and then that was it.  It was such a fun experience to be a part of and to feel like a celebrity for a day...or a few minutes :)

(Me with Jill Grover just after filming)

It is set to air sometime in early October, but they aren't exactly sure when yet. I will be sure to post the segment on here once it has aired so be sure to look for that!

Also don't forget about my Shaklee giveaway going on! There is only 4 days left.   



4 comments:

Kelly said...

That's so exciting! I'm glad you had such a fun experience.

Erin Branscom said...

That is awesome! :) I should have sent you the laundry line! :) haha
What a fun experience! :)

Elyse@Loving Your Space said...

Haha Erin! I really do want to try the laundry line...maybe that will be my next purchase :)

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

Love your outfit! You look great. So fun that you'll be on tv!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...