Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

April 27, 2012

New Mirrors!

The other day I stopped in Hobby Lobby to get some cupcake liners. I ended up walking out with these babies and no cupcake liners...story of my life:)


I found these in the clearance section marked 50% off because they had some scratches on the corners. Nothing a little wood marker cant fix!


I touched them up and hung them up and love them! I have been looking for something to hang in my main floor hallway for a while now but never really knew what I wanted there. I thought about a mirror but thought I would need a huge one to fill up the wall and those can get pricey. Well I saw these and thought they would be perfect.


I now want to add some wainscoting treatment to the walls and some lighting. This is the main hallway in the house and it has no ceiling lights!! 

I really liked these two pictures to show what I want to do to this wall. Ive had them saved on my computer for a while now and can't find the sources...Sorry!


I think it will look really nice when I'm done. 
Now I just need my Husband to pick up the molding ;)

2 comments:

Erin Branscom said...

What a great idea! I love my markers for wood! :)

Kathryn Pepper said...

I just found your blog and I love it! I'm your newest follower!!

Kathryn
destinationcraft.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...