Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

March 15, 2012

A Super Mario Party

A few weeks ago this sweet little boy turned 5!


For his party we decided on a Mario theme. I had so much fun putting all of the little details together and it turned out great. Here are some pics of the party!

The Dessert Table:






Boo Balloons:

Made out of white balloons and paper cones for the "wings?" and drew the face on with a sharpie. I hung these above the dessert table and down the hallway.



Pin the mustache on Mario and Mario Bingo:

Don't mind the ghetto mask...a detail that I forgot about. 
You can find the free printable for both games here.




The mustaches were found at the dollar store and were so much fun to play with!


The party was a hit and I think all of the kids were happy!


3 comments:

Emily B said...

That mushroom cake is adorable!! I want a super mario birthday party too now!

~em at small girl, big world

Seaside Interiors said...

Hi Elyse, I just became a follower on your site today. I actually came over because of your bathroom redo. It was fantastic! I am working at turning my home into a beach house style. I actually can't believe how similar some of our style is. I almost bought the shower curtain for the kids bathroom a few weeks ago. I recently did a mustache bday for my son that I haven't finished the post on yet. I did choc. mustaches too, though not as cute as yours :) I am really new to becoming a blogger, but I have been enjoying every minute of it. If you get a chance, I would love for you to check out my blog www.abritofhappiness.blogspot.com
Take care and I will definitely be back to see all of your wonderful posts, Helen

stevenjared0853 said...

Super Mario is such an amazing theme and it was a big hit when I was a kid. I think the kids nowadays also like it for their birthdays. My nephew is 6 years old and he demanded this theme for his recent birthday. Everything just turned out to be amazing in his party and all of the arrangements were done by the staff at event space Atlanta.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...